Thursday, May 29, 2008

The fall of a family unsung heroine

To start it off, my grandmother aged 94 this year, passed away peacefully on the 28th May, around 2am, as according to my mother.


I received the news via SMS, from both my younger brother and mother, when i was in the midst of training, at the western end of singapore, in my tank.


The feeling then was descib-able by two words: SHOCK & LOST.


Shocked by the unexpected news and somehow the news jolted me out of stumpness, and brought me, lost in my every own thoughts of my grandmother. It was a very sad moment for me personally as a grandson. My mind could only brought me back to the very moment i touched her skin, when i visited her in the hospital. That was it, the last touch.


Vedict: The value of a human being life does not depend on how many years one had lived through, but rather, what good causes did one created, during the years lived.