Saturday, August 16, 2008

Realising the X-factor in everyone besides yourself is IMPORTANT

The weekends....hmm, what do i have to say about the weekends huh? short simple gone. Move on! LOL.

Last weekend was a burner, to mental and physical and to preciously meows.


Yesterday being a friday, was the most siong, and i meant extremely siong friday i ever had, since my inital training at AI. My PC indented a company's battle course, and he made the platoon, as the indiviual detechment carry their detechment's most heavy guy, from one long road till the end of the point, which is a gate. My detechment was made to carry my buddy, my prepare-er, whom i think weights about 80plus KG....oh my gosh, boy was he heavy, and i think i kinda sprained my back for such an attempt. But it was for good fun, i admit to it.


Like i mentioned before in my previous post, there is always a first time to everything.


SO thank god, THAT singapore is always peaceful and NO WAR, otherwise SIONG AH.