Sunday, September 14, 2008

Started off and back, on a saturday

Hmmm, Woke up, washed up and internet. A usual day, without the presence of my wife, on our bed again, since her confinement, 2wks ago.

Felt so lonely on the night before (friday). Nobody to talk to, discuss things with, and nobody to sayang me to sleep. Didn't want to spend the night at bing's house, because her house IS so warm. Even when the fan is on, by right, she cannot get blown by the fan's wind, she still dun care. Haix, i'm left so renderless speechless.

This saturday, being one of my platoon mate's 21st birthday, decided to pack him a red packet, as a small token.
Went out of the house, around 3, to bing's house. Drilled some holes for some support wheels, easy job for me, as i had some experience with drilling. Although not an expert, but i could do it fairly well, with some improvement needed. :-)
After which, on my way to YCK mrt station, to meet up with elmer, shermz & GF, to gabriel's house. I thinked we reached too early liao le, played with his golden retriver. All dogs have a doggy smell, even after bath.

After gab, came home from taking his cake, so did his buffet catering. Wow, i must say, i ate alot, but only for those few dishes only, as a few were seafood, and vege didn't appealed to me, that evening.

The celebration reminded me of my 21st birthday celebration. Hahahaha...unforgettable. When my son, mavrick turns 21, i must give him a unforgettable birthday bash too. =)


Ke Ai De Baby Mavrick.