Sunday, November 16, 2008

A sunday in the tropical

Did you know, the theme for this year's christmas deco is: Christmas in the tropics 2008.
Orchard Rd was lighted up, on the 14th nov, @ 7, i think. As usual, dearest and i, would be taken photos here and there along orchard rd. =)

2 more days to my tp driving test, and i mounted kerb @ the circuit for the first time. GREAT! so....anything can happen, even at the last moment. I'm keeping my fingers crossed until i get my license.

Baby mavrick came over today. I took a photo of him sleeping, with the potrait lens:


and a shot of both dearest and baby mavrick:


actually i'm grateful to dearest for taking care of baby mavrick, even though i'm not around. Its seriously not easy taking care of a infant - seriously

I just found out that a normal kit lens can be used a super macro lens, if you use it the other way round. But of course, have to dismount the lens first, then manually hold the lens to the mouth of the DSLR, and focus manually, and shoot.

My first try out: