Sunday, April 5, 2009

Just a quick update

Some high key events, that i took part in recently....

Delta Live Firing at gedong, to showcase some of the army's firepower, to some potential future signing on officers.

I dunno if its because i'm suay or i'm lucky to be in the BUTT party. Because one thing for sure, the ammo party didn't have to be under the hot and fearsome SUN, whereas the butt party seriously worked their butts off for the showcasing.

My neck suffered sunburnt until, i could hardly recongise my neck's skin colour. ITs burnt.

I think i should be excused uniform for awhile, and my foot is rotting, by the days, and its spreading. YUCKS. FOOT ROT!!!!

watched yes-man on my psp recently, i think its really a nice show, for laughter and the songs sounded nice to me. Recommend it to those who hasn't watch it yet.

Techincally speaking, i'm only left with around 70+ days to ORD!!!!!

Can't wait to ORD, from all the shit work.