Saturday, April 3, 2010

Life as hectical as climbing up a mountain

Work Work Work.

Day in, Day out. I had been working. From 1030am till 930pm. Then i think to myself, why aren't i given a chance to be rich out of a sudden, perhaps say from lottery? or from luck draws?

Weird huh?

When you see big bosses, and senior managers walking around and chilling around, you tend to wonder how it would be like to be in their positions eh? A simple why not you, in their current status? Funny how life is made is such a way that, a same form of human being, but different aspects and outlook of life one can have.

I tend to be extremely judgemental about everything around me. I simply trust my vision and my presumption too much to the extreme.

Sad life, miserable life. Having to think about money everyday is kinda sickening. Having to think on how to save to the last dollar or rather enjoy to the fullest on every dollar spent. A flipping factor of a dollar, waiting to be spend.

Flip Flip, Turning, Tuning, Dollar Dollar, sickening sickening.