Friday, June 20, 2008

A new double age digit

Well, i turned 22 last wednesday, dated 18th june 2008. Actually i kinda sad, because this is the 2nd time, where i had to "celebrate" my birthday in an army camp premises.

Last year, in 2007, bo bian, have to go thru BMT, so forwarded my birthday to the 9th of june. It was a very exciting birthday as 21st birthday only comes once in a lifetime, and it marks the end of "childhood" and the start of adulthood. Many people came and gifts was received. Nice...

I wouldn't say my birthday in 2008 was a bad one to begin with. My platoon mates brought me a nice slice of cake, and gave me sweets, plus a small pink coin purse, i don't why, but it was there, on my shoe rack. LOL!

For photographic reason, i didn't open up the packaging of the cake, to eat it. But instead i brought it home today, to picture it, in my camera phone. To show my appreciation, because i always believe in the phrase: "a picture speaks a thousand words".










Thanks to Yang Hong, Jia Xing, Wen Bin, and You Sheng.


MY Past years photos:

This was my 20th Birthday Cake

This was my 21st birthday cake