Friday, June 27, 2008

Talk of the week in Camp, or rather in my comfortable bunk, aka bed space



Well, the talk of this week ending 29th june 2008, was the talk and action by the last M1's catchy advertisement about, "you deserve better".

Actually it was me who started the talk off in my bunk, after i saw the ad, during the commerial break, from the weekday 9pm show, on channel 8. My buddy in my bunk also followed the actions, with me, thus it became a platoon thingy. LOL! not sure when it will end, but it will sure to stunt my commanders, if we could do the actions together as a platoon.

Had been quite a "busy" week, going for outfield almost daily, for training. My neck suffered from sunburnt. OUCH! but used to it liao.

Next week, after wednesday, would be relaxing for the platoon, i hope.

Had a long weekend this week, due to a free off day given to the battalion. I finally brought my blanket home, to wash, after meeting it and sleeping with it, for a year, but maybe not a year, calculating the days i was away in aust, and in india. BUT still, washing it was inevitable.

I had been catching some prank videos on youtube. A funny japanese video as such: