Monday, July 7, 2008

Go thru shit, to appreciate crap.

Well, a normal week as usual...in bunk, in camp, in army....


Went outfield for Atech stage 1, slept in the bronco, hitting mozzies, bearing the hot sun's rage, and dripping water on my drying up skin. I did had some form of contribution to the whole of the outfield, even though it was for a few hours, i did helped out in the camo netting, for 51charile.


I still don't get it, why one of my command sgt yow xing, hammered the pin into the ground, and the pin can still get loosen, and it almost "killed" the whole detachment, because the camo netting's most crucial factor would be the 4 pins, that holds the net tightly to the ground. But sad to say, one of the pins, located at the hind of the bronco came out, and i was desperately called upon by one my platoon mate to rectify the issue, but i had no hammer with me @ the point of time, and i called out loudly "hammer, hammer, hammer", but nobody, particularly sgt yow xing, because he has the hammer, did not came to my call. I saw my platoon mates desperately trying his best to hold the net, and two men on top of the vehicle in danger of falling down, SO! in the moment of folly, i used my beautiful green shiny helmet, that i was wearing, and used it to drive the pin into the ground. YAHOO! the feeling was damm shiok!, seriously darn shiok. The SHIOKNESS came from the sight of see the pin been driven into the ground. LOL!


But anyway, never do that, because the mortar platoon almost didn't get RECON 1, for my action. LOL! i made headlines in the platoon....so nice. LOL!


Next week will be a short week, because i will only be in camp for one day. muhahaha!


I was wondering how many mobile phones there is in my house, the ans as such:

But not all phones are working, one phone K750i is spolit, seen it dismanlted before?