Sunday, October 19, 2008

A FULL week being a NSF

This week was the unluckiest week for me. It was BAD news after BAD news, that received me.

First of all, i found out that, my previous IPPT result was just a PASS, not a sliver. My officer read the result wrongly.

To be awarded sliver, one have to attain min. 18pts in the overall result. I got only 17. ARGH!!!! I could had gotten 18, if the SBJ ic, gave me 234 instead of 233. So its back to square ONE for me. Next IPPT is said to be sometime, next week? Totally *speechless*

Thats not all to it, somehow, my phone broke into half.



I was sliding it up and down, and out a sudden, the main body flew out of the casing and it hit my right hip. OUCH! Then bo bian, had to ask shermz to help me buy a new phone.


Although the new phone operates similarly like my previous phone, but its more "advanced" and lighter in weight, because its plastic-made. LOL.
Darn sian, from wednesday to friday, face computer until i caught a flu. I so long didn't caught a cold le...now kana...wrong timing...
*argh*