Saturday, October 11, 2008

A handful of updates....

I finally got myself, a DSLR...after quite awhile.
Introducing: Canon 300D



Got it from a guy in the vr-fourm @ $360. Quite a bargain. Although 2nd hand, but finally! a DSLR for me to experiment and play with. Hahaha. Looking forward to getting some EF lens, to enhance the experience. =)

Last friday, was my IPPT test, and i got what i wanted, SLIVER award. Getting a sliver, enables me to sign on as a regular in SAF. Finally, a chance whereby i proved my fitness worth. It was quite awhile since i last got a sliver award, which was in tekong, during my BMTC days....

Now facing, leg muscle cramp and pain. Think i strained my muscles too much, during the finishing lap to the finishing line.

Today is sherman's 21st birthday party @ downtown east ntuc chalet. Brought my DSLR, and took sherman to be my specimen. I think i seriously need alot of practice and research on the functions and modes. Luckily, some of the pictures didn't turned out, jialiat. OH! due to the strong flash from the camera, some of the people in the pictures, looked like "men in white". *shake head*

HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY, MR SHERMZ.......