Friday, October 31, 2008

Updated & Added



Pictures of baby mavrick, taken last week, while his 1 night stay at my house. Time files, baby mavrick is now 2mths old le.


Today was my battalion's anniversary, CO decided to keep it short and simply. Went to Lido, to watch tropic thunder, and this was the only picture i took of my platoon. Initially wanted to take a complete group photo, but couldn't find a suitable place, and many of them left soon after the show ended. *sad*


A picture view of what i usually see, when i look out of my window. The sad new is that i wouldn't be able to see it soon, because got to shift house le, to sengkang, to stay with my aunty. *sigh* Reluctant to shift house, but it has to be done. There is simply nothing i can do to stop the action from happening, due to one man's selfishness.