Friday, May 8, 2009

its serious....

Just days ago, i was thinking in my mind, that 2IC is one hell of a nice guy, that mentality had changed.

I went to report sick, for the first time, since i got posted into the battalion. Technically speaking, this is my 2nd time reporting sick, since serving NS. You could say that i'm a darn obedience NSF, i never chao geng, and i never abandon my buddies.

BUT! seriously, thinking about it now.....what's the use of staying fighting fit? what's the use of staying obedience to the force? In the end, nobody will say thank you, nobody appreciates it. In the end, all you will get is a load of shit to clear and officers playing with you round and round, until they shiok.

I felt very betrayed by my coy, my commanders and by myself.

Every single commanders for my platoon is now, in ORD-ing mood, nobody cares or shield us from shit being dart-ed @ us.....

Everyday, i felt my life is being played around. EU, clear BUC, clear this, clear that. A sudden urge came, and the mood dampens, into a dark shadow of bitterness.

No point talking, no energy to talk even. Its a new field of era, its called the fittest of the mind, and the winner wins it, by coming out of it alive.

i could smell my ORD date recently, now the nose had been blocked.

One thing i dun understand, why other people can ORD in laughters and my platoon ORD in tears?