Wednesday, May 20, 2009

When May end is just round the corner

OH! Melvin seet's 23th birthday had just arrived.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR SEET. I'm still 22+, hahahaha.

Okie, EU is finally over, kicked start, and banged startled. My impression of 2IC, OC to be?

NEVER CHANGE. A leopard is disguise.

Mistaken or Misunderstood, someone had shown his true colours to us. Vegetables are not really that innocent after all, are they?

During the days of EU, met up with the NSmen, i must said, NEVER JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER.

I had 4 "warriors" under me, little did i know that beneath the gong gong look and face, 1 is a lawyer, 1 is a senior manager, 1 is a BIG car dealer, the other i dunno. Thru the few days of interaction with them, i learnt quite a fair bit of their experiences and work.....

I learnt some tips on how to disipline my son in future, and what to look forward to, and what NOT to look forward to.

That car dealer, told me, life is short, enjoy it while you can, thats why he never work hard, he work smart.

The lawyer was kinda arrogant, didn't interact much. Are all the lawyers like that? Scary if they only talk money-sense. hahaha.

Okie, that's about it. ORD in 3weeks time.

Seeking job position as a sales engineer.

Sherman is mortar platoon's favourite private. Agree?