Monday, May 4, 2009

You make your own choices. YES YOU!

Ooooooo, i wonder which parent don't love their own child.

As for me, i love my son, baby mavrick very much. By the way, he is so active now, he can stand on his feet while holding onto something. Siong la, can't imagine that he will learn how to walk on his own, pretty soon.

Subjective or Objective, but came across a thought and acted as according today.

Being lazy to buy food at the coffeeshop downstairs, thus ordered Mac-delivery. Saw my younger brother still sleeping, so i thought, dun need to order his share of lunch.

Upon reach-ment of the delivery, my brother woke up, and so i paiseh....didn't order his share of lunch. Great!

I offered him my burger and share of fries, with drink. Rejected it at first, but i looked at the burger. It was a Mc-spicy, and i didn't eat mc-spicy for a very long time liao le. I can't even remember when i last tasted one. LOL! patheic, but its expensive la....ONE meal @ mac, i can go for TWO meals @ the food court or coffeeshop.

SO! the burger looked at me, and i looked at the burger. The thing i'm trying to put across is that, "no matter who or what tells you, this is it! no other choices" <------ BULLSHIT!

YOU HAVE A CHOICE NO MATTER WHAT <------ thank YOU for that!

Eventually i gave up the tasty looking mc-spicy to my younger brother and opted for maggie mee. Heartbroken to see my mc-spicy gone? OF COURSE! the transition of HERE AND GONE happens fast, right in front of your eyes. O.O

thats all..