Friday, July 25, 2008

Blog Updates as @ 17th July 2008

I had been wanting to update my blog since thursday night, 17/07/08, but due to my final theorical driving test, the following morning @ 915am, i had to cut short all my computering and rest early, if not i will have a hard time waking up in the morning.

i had input 2 alarms into my phone, once @ 630, the other @ 645. True enough, only the 645 alarm managed to woke me up. Lol. I know myself too well, to be myself.
woke up, washed up and did a small prayer before leaving my home for ubi CDC. Managed to grab a bite at the coffeeshop, next to CDC. Took the test with much focus, and i passed with one go. Well done man. Lol.

after the test, went back home and went out again for lunch @ AMK, after which went to apply for citibank's clear card. There was this male card promotor, who questioned if i was 21, as it was the legal age for application of the card, when i told him so, he didn't believed me. Lol. He mentioned to me, say i got baby face. Man! I'm so pissed off @ that word. Baby face, argh argh arghhhhh! Buay tahan...thats about it for friday, i could go on and on...

on saturday, lunch was one of the several kopitiam, @ hougang mall vinicity. After which, i brought my dearest to buy her long await camera. Had been browsing thru selections and models, finally decided on fujifilm F20, red. She wanted rose pink initially...lol. After that, ntuc, then went home. Met up with the GV gang for dinner @ marina sq, noodles for lunch, noodles for dinner again. Sad, but it was a cheaper alternative, then many dishes with rice. Dinner was nice, and the group caught dark knight @ the same location, with the treat of mr kegan. I'm so grateful that he treated the grp....otherwise i wouldn't even wanna watch dark knight, because of its previous movies, like batman begins, etc.. Not nice one, left me bad impression, but i must say that the dark knight was impressive, and kept me wanting for more.

the movie simply enchanced my understanding of the villian, who is joker, whose role totally beautifies the actions, and his plans to destory the gordon city. Its a must watch for all. =)
Sunday was boring and expected, not that i'm not interested, but IT IS SUNDAY leh...watever...i attended a meeting from 4 till 630, celebrated my mom's 51st birthdat @ TM, and booked in at 2230.

Haix....sundays.....