Friday, July 11, 2008

A Complicational Lead to another Unexpected World of relations



Time files, when you are busy, and somehow forgotten that, everyone in the family is growing up by the days, and ageing by the days. Turning into a mature adult or a little kiddo deep within ourselves, only for the growing and the ageing to know themselves best.

Well, the picture of my younger brother and me above, was taken some years back, when i was still a young adult, and he was just a punk roaming on the streets. Oh! by the way, my younger brother is 4yrs my junior.

Yesterday, while i was interacting with him, it suddenly struck me that, he had grown taller and stronger than me. WOAH! overtaken by my own younger brother in terms of strength, build and height. Where does that put me at? LOL!

I read in books and movies that, usually a younger slibing lives in the shadow of his/her older sibling, because the parents of the children would usually dote on the eldest child. Is it natural or is it a generation vicious circle?



"Hancock" spotted @ HOUGANG!!!!!