Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Never expect too much from a being, for all are humans.



The picture above showed the paint stain, which i had gotten from painted equipments, which are going to be use for incoming brigde changing of command, some time soon. I think.

But anyway, back to the stain, it proved the "manhood" i have in me, unlike some of my platoon mate, who saw the wet painted equipment, but dare not take them up and put inside the storage cage. In a moment of being FED UP, i as the platoon IC of this week, took the equipment with my bare hands, and put them inside the storage cage, when 4 of my platoon mate were busy cleaning their paint stained hands with tiny alcohol wipes, SO GAY! SO UNEXPECTED of the 4. Finally i gave up and "gave" them my face of SIAN! lol.


OH! my online ordered mp3 player from creative online store, finally came.....i had been bugging my wife, if i can buy a mp3 player....lol....no more music listening from my phone, i'm sick of the poor quality that my phone gives thru stereo headphones...totally screwed up.