Friday, July 25, 2008

Taken In FORT CANNING PARK, with all my buddies in arms....
Taken In FORT CANNING PARK, as a cock-a-nathan wannabe. LOL!
Taken in EAST COAST PARK, just burped....by shermzzzz!

Finally back from camp le....the week somehow went past rather slowly, making me wait for the weekend like a "hungry" tiger. But what the heck, i'm out now. LOL

This whole week was all about painting and maintaining the BRONCO, for next week's bridge changing of commander....from a full fledged colonel to another colonel....and the ceremony involves all the various battalion within the brigde.

I dun get it at all, what is all the big fuss about changing command from one person to another, which led to many "pawns" doing up the show, whereas the high ranking, who is leaving the bridge would just sit in one of the many tanks, and wave: HEY HEY, I'm leaving, so MISS ME YEA? , and the newcomer would stand high high and wave: HEY HEY, I'm the new man....THE MAN.

*shakes head*

I hate outfield training, there is one coming my way, from 3rd aug till 6th aug....argh! FTX!!!